Friday, April 13, 2007

All About ME XD


Okay, i bought my new skirt, i think sum of u knew tt i got caught las week rite? here it is ..... wat do u think?? guess which 1 is d new 1? lol, of cz d longer 1, luk lame o nt? aiks =X probably wearing it real soon, haihz ...... hw le???? bo bian le la. haha.

See if i luk lik a nerd o not?

XD








Okay- diz is my illegal pencilcase, wel, haven got caught yet la, cz stil no spot chek yet, lol XD but probabaly not bringin it lo, otherwise kena rampas, aiks, fiinish la, i lik it oo, haaha. ermm, d 'me to you' keychain not illegal kua? i duno ooo .. haha!


Okay, diz d few things you could find it in my pencil case. well, most of u might think, thr's nth special rite? well, thr's story bhind it. ermm, actually evrything muz hav a story bhind rite? including my stationary =) hehe. well, dat comb, usually i nvr bring dat 1, but since WAN SING ugut me, dun wan lend me her comb, so i decided to bring 1 myself, so tt she would stop pulling my hair, isH! .. n dat highlighter, its finished oledi 1, but stil put it in my pencilcase, gues y? cz ppl kep saying its cute, LOL XD n dat correction tape, i bought it bout rm10 i think, so so so long eh, cool ^^ well me myself din use it tt much eh, bcuz i lazy use ma, but my frens, wakao, haha!! hrm, d pilot shaker, ya, i tot i lost ANOTHER 1 again, bcuz dat day, i couldnt find it after yiklee return it bak to me. den friday, wansing asked me if its mine, so i was lik 'whr did u find it? yes its mine' .. n wat she said? heere we go, she said 'oh yeah, bout tt, i boro it, drop it, lost it, cant find it til jus nw' .... n she din even tell me tt? wth? horrible, hahahahhaha XD









------------------------------------>


next page



can you read diZ???? lol, its my english oral essay. d topic 'how an event changed my life' .......... if u could read it, probably u think i m insane? lol, yes i m ,indeed, no doubt. i read diz thing out infront of d class. XD hahahha! its bout me joining american Idol, i won ... n bcame a super hot star, LOL LOL funny? try read it.












------------------>






Wow, i feel so proud evrytime i luk at it, i put it on d table in my room about 4 months oledi. it remind me of hw gd i m untilllllll ................................ i saw d name 'MAGDELINE LENTA'. den i would say ' oh ya, aint mine' LOLXD







How to slim down? How to get a flat stomach? unhappy bout ur tummy? nd 6 packs??

HEre it is ~ the ultimate MachinE !!!!! wakakakakazZZzzZZZzZZZzzz

I did tiz evrynite bout 50 times dude, ermmm, not exactly evrynite la, sumtime lazy k?

but no six packs eh?? n stil fat ar, wth?? lol, i wan sue ..... lawyer plzzzzzzzzzz





Nice? i play tiz, hehe. well, tiz aint mine, its my twins'guitar, judy. mine is in d bag, lol, bit spoilt already bcuz one of d key is out of tune, so i borrow hers. i ve gotta say, i m not talented at al k? honestly, so u al out thr, dun laugh !!!!! =X ........... d tr been saying me lately, no practice ... owes made mistake, aiks, wil b performing soon, a tiny tiny concert. i m playin s 1st guitar, so thr shudnt b any mistake but i jus cant resist it ya noe? i SuX~ how le??? ish ~









Okay, guess whr is tiz mesy plaCE? ya, ur rite, my bedroom =X


i dun think any of u would wanna date me after tiz, lol ........... !!!!!!!! well, dun blame u, its jus kinda me ya noe? d 1st pic is my bed, of cz ... hehe, queen size, super hot? LOL! so i wont fall down ma, haiya! u could probably c d 'teddy bear' section? haha XD .... i luv dat santa clause d most bcuz, santa clause is nice n so cute, u think its a fairy tale? sumday, i m gonna head for d north pole to find out. hehe n d 2nd pic is d small table bside my bed, well, u could c i put a lot of my daily stuff thr, hehe. n guess y thr's 3 mineral bottles thr? cz i lazy to bring it down n wash it, lol XD


oh, bout d 'johnson baby powder' ... ermmm ...... okok, its mine, hehe, so waT? i dun blif u nvr use powder k ? ish~ its not only for baby k ? it smell real nice ya noe? ... here goes for d 3rd pic, dats d table, wif lots of books, hehe, i nvr read it, do it ... o even luk at it k? i jus left it thr, hehe. seriously, nw u're getting to noe me better ya? lol lol lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any1 mind offering o volunteer to cleanup my mesS? thanks ... =)





You might think i m crazy for collecting all thaT? lol, i jus luv doin it, tt's not alll k? i stil got heehe. well obviously u could c me not d rich type wif al d fendi, gucci, dior, burberry, marc jacob ...... etc branded ..... clothes, ahaha XD i m jus so so 1 la k ? si beh pooor nw, hehe ..... u chia la, wan? lol
n tt necklace, nice? hehe, luk lik 'tous' d logo ma? sat ?? hahahha ^^ no la .... so kik meh bought tt from tous? hahahaha .... i bought at Voir de. well actually i was looking for d playboy 1, but no more d, so diz 1 luk real cute too .. ^^





NICE MA ????? my FAV!!! tiz is my 'ME To YoU' collection, not enuf ar, aiks aiks, but u noe its aint cheap k ? but i luv it a lot !!! hehehe .... most of dem is a gift la, hehe ... ppl bought for me from UK, Singapore, Aus ..... hehe. thanks =) muaKzzzzz! oh ya .. d Roll-UPS is from my twins, judy, she bought it from aus for me, thanks, din noe she remember i luv to eat it ... so touched* .. haha. n dat BlACk chocolate is from big mama, GinNy, super nice girl, its a gift for me on my B'dAy ... jehehehe, i luv chocolate ( u can guess i m fat huh? lol ) ... oh ya tt watch over thr ... my fav watch for nw eh, actually got another 'Guess' de, but bit spoil liao by my lit bro ... ish!!! but nvm, luckily stil got tiz, hehe .... =P




OKAy ........... gueesssss i need to end tiz nw, it took me few days to finish diz blog, so hope ya al enjoy it ya ....... its kinda private ya noe? but of cz ... if those very very private de, of cz its not here la, plz la dude ..... so public meh ? hahah XD

leave a coommmentzzz k ? tiz blog is jus to intro u bout me ..... thx to my buddiessss .... kim ( master of diz plan ), maggy (creative 1), twins JUdYy (supportive? hahaha, always lol ) , sandra ..................... etc la, so many d ..... lol !! nah twins, mention ur name liao eh ... muz apperiaciate it le, can satisfy ma? ahahhaha thank you thank you allll




THE END




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hohoho...frm tis blog i knew more bout u then..haha..i knew tat ur handwriting must mention on it ..lol..juz b4 i saw ur blog..i keep imagine tat ur handwriting should b nice..hu knows?! it really disappointed haha...lol =X.btw another thing huhoo..no wonder u so slimm..coz of tat thing haha..u also know wat i'm mention bout right? ok bah..tats all..haha
- Renz -

Akshon said...

Your handwriting ~_~ Look like mine!! XDXDXD

kim said...

lol... your room is like mine before i cleaned it. clothes all over the bed. but now my room damn clean la!!

and i like how the trophy belongs to magdeline lenta. ahahaha.

nice post.

Judy said...

i felt so touched after reading ur blog !! not because u wrote it with emotions or anything .. but my name was written time several time .. .. yet, it's not that enough .. haha .. pretty greedy huh ?? ?? u should know mevery well .. .. ur handwriting .. .. sigh .. .. never change .. .. i was like trained to write ur handwriting .. .. btw, u didn't mention bout the 2 teddy bears i gave u !! should have mention bout it too

shin said...

O.O dint know ur room's that messy.. lol but nvm la.. i still like my baby ahahaa!
btw, u shld've make ur essay clear enuf so that they can read ur super funny essay XP
wow! ur keeping fit? dun le! im gona miss ur chubby face if u get slimmer >.< ehehe
nice post anyway :D

smallbell said...

hmmpf..
ur skirt got change meh??still same length leh or i dint notice it when at sch today?ahaha..
aiyer..ur room..las nite kena japan BOOM??so messy..but..same as mine la..wahaha
and and..roll-ups is yuck!!i dun like..haha =X

Tabbris said...

haha~~ every1 talking bout ur handwritting~~ not me only ho~~ hehe=X
eh~~ i won't think u're weird collecting those things la~~ coz.... i oso got collect~~ kaka~~ nice mar~ ^^
n ur skirt ho~~ probably buy for the 'probation' time only la~ like now u still k merh~~??!! hiak~~

Yen Ru said...

oi, my handwriting v cool kay?
u got collecT? OMG!!!! hahaaahha XD
no la, is when robinette catch me dat time, during probation got used, now nvr use... already got moss lo in closet, haha

Tabbris said...

HAAH~~~~ I KNEW TAT!!!! XDXD